Bello Shaving Gel
- No Chemicals.
- 100 % Ayurvedic
- This combination may help your face clear up from acne breakouts.
50 mg of Curcuma longa (Turmetic, Haridra), Azadiracta indica (Neem), Ocimum sanctum (Tulasi), Psoralia corylifolia (Bakuci), Aloe barbadensis (Kumari, Kanyasara) in perfumed Gel base. Sod. Benzoate added as preservative. Colour q.s.
- Due to its anti-viral activity, neem leaves are used for bathing especially for those who are suffering from skin ailments such as eczema, cold sores and warts. It soothes inflammation by soothing itching and irritation.
- Tulsi or holy basil or Ocimum tenuiflorum is known for its numerous benefits for health and beauty. It is known to strengthen immunity, and is antibacterial, antiseptic and antiviral. Owing to its properties, tulsi can help you treat a variety of skin and hair issues. It is often recommended by Ayurvedic practitioners.
- Aloe vera gel contains two hormones: Auxin and Gibberellins. These two hormones provide wound healing and anti-inflammatory properties that reduce skin inflammation. Additionally, in Ayurvedic medicine, Aloe is used to effectively heal chronic skinproblems, such as psoriasis, acne and eczema.
- Bakuchi is also pharmacologically studied for its chemoprotective,antioxidant, antimicrobial, and antiinflammatory properties.
- The anti-inflammatory qualities of Turmeric can reduce the skin pores. Turmeric is also known to reduce scarring.
Take gel on your fingers, apply externally to beard or mustache. Scrub around and shave the hair. Use every day.FOR EXTERNAL USE ONLY
100 gms with Tube Pack